Taking Action Against Pornography
You Make the Difference!
"No concerned American today can afford to be silent in the face of pornography's assaults; for that silence can be misconstrued by law enforcement officials, legislators, merchants, and most importantly, our children, as approval."
-Morality in Media
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (and women) to do nothing."
- Learn more about pornography and its harmful grip and degrading effects on society as a whole.
- If you haven't already done so, set boundaries for all your electronic devices using filtering software and technologies.
- Speak out against pornography so that "law enforcement officials, legislators, merchants, and most importantly, our children" know where we stand.
Become a Member
- In the Washington, D.C. area, become a member of MCAP and join the fight on the local front. You will receive the quarterly Newsletter and will be informed of meetings and other events.
Support the Board
The Executive Board has several opportunities for you to learn how to
advocate for decency in the fight against pornography. We are looking for
volunteer helpers to mentor in areas of public education, lobbying State
and Local elected officials and general association management. We
have a solid team and are looking to expand our reach. Anyone interested
in joining in this exciting endeavor, please call 301-439-8475 or email us at
- Donating to MCAP is another way to take action. We appreciate your support!
Join an Organization
- There are multiple organizations with coordinated efforts to thwart the progress of pornography. Volunteer your time in these efforts and also support those in the healing processes.